Ideally our client is looking for a Landscape Architect who has 2 – 5 years experience.
However as this is a new position, they are keen to consider what options are available.
The practice, who are renowned for their residential, education and public realm projects, are a very well respected firm, who are operating at the top of the game in their industry. Looking to increase the size and capability of their landscape architecture department, the successful applicant will play a vital role within the business.
This is a fantastic organisation to join for someone who is looking to take that next step in their career. Having worked with them a number of times in the past, they have a great structure for progression and staff development.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- BSc or MSc degree in Landscape Architecture or a related discipline
- The ideal applicant for the role will be a confident project leader at all RIBA stages from concept to completion, with emphasis on the design phases
- You will be confident in front of a client and will be able to coordinate projects on site
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite package, Sketch-up and Microsoft Office.
- Revit experience would also be useful as the practices uses BIM.
- Experience in Masterplanning
- Experience in Urban Design
- Experience in Public Realm projects
- Experience in stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrable report writing experience
- Team work and Communication skills
- Full, clean driving licence and access to a car.
Our client offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience – with an attractive benefits package, in addition to rewarding career and development opportunities.
At present, this is a role where you will work from home for the foreseeable. The company will provide a company laptop.
To apply for this job please visit m.hays.co.uk.