Due to an increase in workload and several exciting new projects starting in Q4 of 2022 we are looking to expand our excellent Glasgow based team. We are seeking a Project Architect with 2 – 5 years’ experience or a recently qualified architect with ambition and good job running experience. This is an opportunity to take ownership of your own projects from inception to completion, mostly within the £2 – £4m value range.
We are also seeking a Senior Architectural Technician or Technologist with minimum 5 years’ experience. This candidate will also have the opportunity to take ownership of projects as well as supporting the wider office team.
We are a mid-sized practice currently numbering 24 located in a bright open plan office in central Glasgow. We work all over the UK with a bias towards the West of Scotland and the Islands.
We are still small enough to feel that we are a family. Our staff turnover is very low which has seen us grow organically from 4 to 24 in 7 years. Most of our recruitment has been by staff introducing former colleagues for interview. We feel this underscores one of our key businesses aims: To be an ethical employer where people enjoy what they do within a supportive office environment and achieving a good work/life balance.
We currently offer:
· Above industry average salaries and we look forward to an open discussion on what is currently “average”.
· Flexible working week with the ability to partly Work from Home although ideally 4 office days. We provide all staff with a personal lap-top to facilitate flexible working.
· Varied Hours can include 8 – 4:30 or 9 – 5:30 and we seek to accommodate individual needs with regard to childcare and travel.
· We operate an optional shortened weekly lunch and finish at 2.30pm on a Friday, which has proved to be very popular with our team.
· The opportunity to work on a variety of interesting projects. We provide design services on circa 140 live projects per year with a healthy mixed bag of Industrial + Commercial, Hotel & Leisure, Elderly Care, Flatted residential developments, Retirement Living, Student Living, Listed building conversions and one-off private houses & domestic extensions.
· We predominantly use AutoCad however we have several Revit projects and experience of both would be ideal. We can offer Revit training in-house.
· An informal studio atmosphere with a very friendly & supportive architectural team.
Examples of some of our recent projects can be viewed on our web site at www.cpsarchitects.co.uk
Please email CV and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.