10 Design is an international architecture and master planning practice with offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Edinburgh, Dubai, Miami, London, Shenzhen, and Singapore.
Founded in 2010, the practice has designed and delivered work in 60 cities across Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and Americas. 10 Design has won over 80 international awards and major design competitions.
10 Design works at diverse scales, from the design of individual buildings to the planning of cities. The practice focuses on bringing innovative design solutions for multicultural projects, with economic and social integrity. Its works include large-scale mixed use development, retail, office, residential, hospitality, transport, education, cultural, and civic projects.
Our studio in Edinburgh is seeking to employ highly motivated and talented Senior Architects who are passionate about working on both International and UK based projects.
Ideal candidates must have:
- Degree in Architecture or Urban Design from an internationally recognised university;
- At least 10 years post grad experience with a focus on conceptual front end projects gained internationally, ideally in the Middle East or Asia;
- Strong modelling and post-production skills;
- Good sense of graphics and design concepts;
- Sound knowledge of Rhino, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and 3D Max;
- A working knowledge of Revit would be an advantage;
- Open-minded, charismatic, friendly, team player, with strong ability to communicate effectively.
To apply for this job please visit www.10design.co.