Our client, a well established architectural practice in Inverness are seeking an Architectural Technician / Technologist to join their expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to work on some exciting residential projects at a hugely successful practice.
The most successful Architectural Technician / Technologist should have good knowledge of either AutoCAD or Revit software as our client currently uses both software’s. They will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, predominantly within the residential sector. Projects tend to be above the value of £3,000,000 and comprise of many different housing schemes which can be up to 200 units. This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to further their career within a practice that have a large pipeline of projects. A few responsibilities include; meeting with professional and clients in order to agree a project brief, produce high-quality drawings on a range of software, lead the design process and produce tender documentation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to further their career within a thriving architectural practice, with a supportive atmosphere.
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Overview
- Work on a variety of residential projects from inception through to completion
- Produce high-quality drawing on Revit & AutoCAD
- Liaise with more senior members of staff on some of the larger projects
- Liaise with appropriate authorities to ensure projects are being run on time and to an exceptional standard
- Develop projects briefs
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Requirements
- Relevant degree qualification (HND/HNC or Ba/Bsc)
- Live in or around the Inverness area
- Developer Housing / Affordable Housing experience
- Proficiency with either AutoCAD or Revit
- Excellent technical ability
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 25 days holiday + 10 bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.bennettandgame.com.