Due to a number of new and exciting commissions, we are looking to add to our existing unique team. We are an award-winning Architects practice based 20 minutes from Glasgow, who have projects throughout Scotland. We are seeking applications from talented Architects to work in a blend of home / office based environment, who must be self-motivated and must have at least 10 years’ post qualification experience.
As a RIAS Chartered Practice with a design focus, we are an award-winning studio offering a comprehensive service from concept through to completion. We focus on good design, cost effective solutions and a high level of client service. The successful applicant will work with numerous individual clients on a wide range of bespoke projects both new buildings and existing buildings. The practice has a core architectural team of 6 all with a broad range of experience and skill sets. You will be working on all stages of projects and the practice seeks well-rounded. Architects with strong creative and technical skills.
Your New Role:-
As a Senior Architect / Job Runner / Team Leader you will be working predominantly within the residential and retail sectors on bespoke projects under £2m construction cost. You will require to have a residential background ranging from small-scale one-off properties to large-scale buildings and will be able to use your skills and industry knowledge and to showcase your ability within this role. Prior experience of leading teams and running projects from concept to completion is advantageous and these will be aspects of the job roll.
Key qualities we are looking for:-
• Ideally 10 years min PQE
• Experience within the residential sector and commercial sector is essential
• Good knowledge and experience of both planning and building regulations
• Good construction detailing ability and knowledge is essential
• Experienced with working on-site carrying out site inspections & reporting
• Good client interface and client management skills are essential
• Good written and communication skills are essential
• Experience in running multiple projects simultaneously
• Flexibility to travel all over Scotland
• Ability to manage a talented team of architects & technicians
• Business development skills a major advantage
• Section 6 Accreditation would be advantageous
• Full driving licence is essential
What you will receive in return:-
• A common observation by current staff is that ‘no two days are the same’ at CD Architects
• We offer a friendly, flexible working team environment with supportive colleagues
• Frequent CPD events and support for continual training
• Awareness of and participation in business growth initiatives
• Leadership opportunities commensurate with experience and room to grow
• Competitive salary and package based on ability and experience
To apply, please email your Cv to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date:- 31st August 2020
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.